Are You Ready To Go Paperless?
Is your desk starting to look like this? Mine was! Well…not THIS bad – but not far off!
Everything from ideas, to-dos, shopping lists, quotes, things I want to remember, and everything in-between is jotted down on Post-IT Notes, notebooks, and wipe boards all over my War Home (OK – it’s just an office I call that.).
In my quest of living a New YOU Day Mentality – it’s time to change it NOW!
So how do you go paperless?
You can do one or many of the following:
- Use apps such as Evernote, OneNote, and Reminders (Just to name a few) to jot down things you’d normally write on something physical.
- Use voice recorders on your smartphone or tablet to take down ideas.
- Send yourself a text message or email as a reminder or note.
A few of the benefits of going paperless?
- One of the biggest benefits of going paperless – at least for me – is a lack of repeated info I jot down. Now to give full disclosure – this is due as much to procrastination as anything – but not having the same items written down in several places is a big help.
- When you complete items – you just check them off as completed and/or delete them.
- You can easily prioritize what needs to be done – and in what order, it needs to be completed.
- Your info goes WITH you!
- And maybe most important to the whole paperless cause – you save trees! (Which is VERY important if you’re a tree!)